Simple and easy to make. This Spinach Cob Loaf is healthy, nutritious and will make a grand centre piece for your next celebration.
It’s different and tasty and will be a huge hit with family and friends. Take a closer look at our Vacuum Blenders on our website today.
Spinach Mix Ingredients – serves 4-6
- 250g fresh spinach
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
All other ingredients
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- cracked pepper
- 1 cob loaf
- Soak raw cashews for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Add spinach, onion and garlic to a pan on medium heat. Saute until onion is translucent and spinach is wilted.
- In your SV400 Vacuum Blender, add cashews, water, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Blend on Auto Mode until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Add Spinach Mix to your SV400 Blender, and blend on Soup Mode. Leave the mixture to blend until Soup Mode is finished.
- Serve your mixture in a fresh or lightly toasted cob loaf. Top with chopped nuts or dukkah mix for extra flavour.
Want more healthy plant-based recipes?