Olive leaves are known for their antioxidant properties and high levels of oleuropein, a natural compound believed to improve the function of the body’s immune and cardiovascular systems. Research is still ongoing, but benefits may include quicker recovery from colds and flus, lowered blood pressure and improved blood circulation. Vabori carefully selects the healthiest fresh leaves from the trees of their Queensland olive plantation to produce this extract standardised at a potent 5 mg/mL oleuropein content. Take 15 mL a day at mealtime; also effective for topical use on cuts and insect bites.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
- High in antioxidants
- Alcohol free
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Australian made
Package size: 500mL bottle
Ingredients: olive leaf extract, vegetable glycerine, natural peppermint flavour
- Reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis and gout.
- In the management of minor wounds (cuts, scratches, abrasions)
- Useful in the treatment of dry or inflamed skin
Key Differences of our Olive Leaf Extract
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarians
- Made on an organic plantation