100% Natural Alkaline Mineral Water
Why Choose Saka Natural Alkaline Water?
- Award Winning Silky Smooth Taste
- 8.22pH alkaline balance
- Natural mineral electrolytes
- Pristine clean natural hydration
- Better body absorption than any other water
- Awarded the highest tasting award in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015 at the International Taste & Quality Awards Institute
- 100% natural
- Aids the body in detoxing
- Counterbalances an acidic pH
- No processing or ionization
- NO electrolysis
- NO added artificial sweeteners (some do use them)
- NO chemical additives
- NO SODIUM FLUORIDE – NO CHLORINE
- NO calories
- NO preservatives
- Bottles are BPA-Free, BPS-Free, BPF-Free, Plasticiser-Free, Para-Phthalates-Free, 100% Recyclable and Collapsible.
Where does Saka Water come from?
Saka Water comes from the springs in Hendek, Sakarya, located in the pristine Koroglu Mountain. It is the biggest source of natural water in the Marmara Region. It is far from settlement areas and is protected against various polluters with the facilities built at the outlet, trapping the water in our Safe, Eco-Friendly bottles and bringing them to you to enjoy every day with confidence in purity, smooth taste, Mother Nature’s structure, mineral content, Source, and pH. Nothing added and nothing is taken away – True Healthy RAW Water!
Eco Friendly Bottle
- Made with a lot less plastic than similar bottles.
- Designed to be Easily Crushed.
- 100% recyclable including label and cap.
- BPA-FREE, BPS FREE & BPF-FREE
Saka water is a premium 100% natural alkaline mineral water. It rises from a pure, pristine, remote and protected aquifer, bottled with love at the source under ultra-hygenic conditions, untouched from Source to bottle, leaving it as Nature intended it.
Saka is produced with respect to ISO 22000 Food Safety-HACCP, ISO 9001:2000 and TSE regulations.
Saka has been awarded 3 Stars at the International Taste & Quality Institute in 2011, 2012 , 2013 and 2015. Saka is also awarded The rare and Prestegious Crystal Award.