Natural Cleaning Products: Pureworx cleaner is the Smarter Cleaning solution that cares for the environment and your business
Scientifically formulated with water, mineral salts & electrochemistry
Pureworx is a range of natural cleaning products that are biodegradable, natural, good for the earth, non-hazardous mineralized liquid that will clean most surfaces effectively.
- Kills gram-negative bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella & Campylobacter – the most common and virulent types of bacteria, often attributed to food poisoning.
- Contains NO harmful/toxic chemicals, unlike traditional commercial cleaning solutions.
- All purpose cleaner that is odourless and non-foaming
- Suitable for benches, shelves, extractions hoods, any stainless steel or other material surface that has a recent accumulation of dirt and grease, or food debris, will be cleaned and bacteria free.
- Reduces OH&S risk to users as it does not contain any toxic chemicals
For best results team with Pureworx Microfibre or Waffle Weave Cloth.
Instructions for use and tips for great results:
General Light Surface Cleaning:
Light Spray leave 20 seconds, Wipe Away
Heavier Duty (Grease and Bacteria Kill):
Full spray and wait for 30 seconds – grease will dissolve. Wipe off with Microfibre Cloth and polish with a dry Microfibre Cloth for best results.
Rinse cloth regularly and when washing the cloth, use only a mild detergent, and wash separately – do not wash with anything other than microfibre product. Correct use, will give at least a thousand uses out of one cloth.
Pureworx has a high pH, avoid spraying onto copper, zinc and untreated aluminium. Light staining of these metals can occur if Pureworx is applied and left for upwards of 30 seconds.