Once the ends have been removed, the peeler removes the hard outer layer and the core in one move, leaving the fruit with a side cut which allows for juicing, bagging, cutting or slicing.
Instructions for use
- Place the Pineapple Peeler Pneumatic on a flat, smooth surface.
- Connect the Pineapple Peeler Pneumatic with an air compressor or air pressure machine.
- Cut the top and the tail of the pineapples – advisable to use the pineapple top and tail cutter
- Put the pineapple in the base.
- At the same time, press the two buttons on the side of the Pineapple Peeler Pneumatic to lower the piston and peel the pineapple.
- As soon as you release the buttons, the piston returns to its original position.