CS600 Juicer + FREE Vacuum Blender
- CS600 Chef Juicer ($1995)
- SV400 Vacuum Blender Grey ($799)
CS600 Cold Press Juicer
1. Largest feeding chute, 88mm flip gate, of any cold press juicer
- provides faster and easier juice extraction
- perfect for juicing whole fruits and vegetables
2. World’s Strongest Brush-less Motor
- Powerful 200 Watts
- 24 hour continuous juicing
- Minimum friction and 40dB Noise-reduction design
- Low-speed 50 RPM motor is able to process very fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Stays cool thanks to the slow processing speed and 3-way ventilation channels
- Stainless steel gearbox
3. Easy clean system with Smart Juice Cap and rotating Cleaning Brush
- prevents dripping
- allows quick rinse with water
4. Safety-lock system
- allows it to work only if the main and body and drum are connected correctly
5. Pressing and Squeezing juice vs Cutting and Grinding juice
- higher in nutrients and valuable digestive enzymes for the consumer
- retains the taste and fresh smell of the produce being juiced
6. Juice stays fresh for up 3 days when bottled and stored in fridge
7. Highest Yielding Cold Press Juicer
- 2-3 apples per 250ml glass of juice
- 300 apples per hour
- 5 apples per min
8. Best domestic use warranty in Australia
- 20 years warranty on motor
- 5 years on parts
Kuvings CS600 Cold Press Juicer
|Color||Silver / Stainless Steel|
|Type||Vertical low-speed masticating juicer|
|Dimensions||260 x 183 x 515mm|
|Capacity||500ml 40 Litres per Hour|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
What is a Vacuum Blender?
It’s a high speed blender capable of making all you favourite smoothies, dips and sauces but done without mixing air in the jug.
A traditional blender creates lots of foam by blending air with the ingredients, reducing color, clarity and starting the oxidation process.
How does a Vacuum Blender work?
Removes the air from the jug before blending the ingredients. Traditional blending quickly separates the water and pulp as air bubbles attach to fibers.
Vacuum blending minimizes contact between air and ingredients, keeping the original taste, flavor and more nutrients.