Kuvings C8000 – sleek, compact and oh, so professional!
The C8000 cold press juicer is part of our professional range. The professional range of juicers has many upgrades from our entry level B8000 juicer for not much cost!
On this page, you will discover more about the C8000 Cold Press Juicer – key features, what we love, product videos, what’s in the box, technical data and what people think about it.
What’s to love?
Easy assembly, easy to clean and that wide feeding chute that is synonymous with Kuvings Cold Press Juicers.
Delivering delicious and nutritious cold press juice, easily and with minimal effort.
- Sleek and Compact – it doesn’t take up much space and will look good in any kitchen
- Wide Mouth – allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and simplifies the juicing process without cutting
- Strainer – super-fine strainer to make juices, nut and oat mylks
- Quiet – you can juice any time of the day or night, no waking up the household
- Easy to Clean – rinse under the tap with the cleaning tool provided
- Warranty – 20 years motor & 5 years parts
- Optional accessories – purchase these to make sorbet, icecream, smoothies, sauces and dips
Kuvings C8000 Product Videos
C8000 – what’s in the box?
- Base (Motor) – for continuous juicing for 45 mins
- Juice Bowl and Lid – upgraded and stronger (upgraded from B8000)
- Juice Strainer – a new maxi-strainer for super fine juice with less pulp (upgraded from B8000)
- Sorbet Strainer included ($49) – for making natural, healthy icecream and sorbet
- Pulp and Juice Jugs – to catch all of your delicious juice and dry pulp
- Pusher – to push produce down onto the press
- Press – Ultem screw (auger) to squeeze and press your produce (upgraded from B8000)
- Lid Opener – a handy tool to open a locked lid
- Recipe Book – 100s of full colour recipes for you to try @ home
- Manual & Warranty Registration – instructions to help you with your new machine
- Green Cleaning Tool – patented design that makes cleaning easy
- White Cleaning Brush – a toothbrush for any hard to reach spots
PLUS as a valued Kuvings customer, you get access to Level 1 Kuvings Online Juicing Course for free!
|Type||Vertical low-speed masticating|
|Dimensions||9 x 8.2 x 17.6(H) inch (228 x 208 x 448mm)|
|Weight||6.4kg (14.11 Ibs)|
|Usage||45 minutes continuous juicing|
|Materials||Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC|
Kuvings C8000 Juicer Reviews
Being new to the juicing world I decided to take the plunge and spend the time looking and money and buy a good cold pressed juicer.
I spent days looking at the different types/brands/models available out there and finally settled on the Kuvings juicer.
- Easy to use was a must, check.
- Easy to clean – also a must, check.
- No fiddly attachments/cleaning tools required, check.That cleaning brush that the machine comes with, genius!!
- Optional accessories to get the most out of the machine, check (I bought the smoothie and sorbet attachments)
- Lastly had a decent warranty to offer if anything goes wrong, check
I’ve been using my juicer for nearly 6mths now almost every day and love it.
The juices are tasty and silky smooth and glad there is also the strainer that can go over the jug for that extra filtration and smoothness.
I’m glad I made the decision to buy the livings C8000 juicer to get more fruit and vegetables into my diet.Wendy Long