Our alkaline jug filters contain the following components:
- Coarse particle pre-filter to stop visible particles from entering the filter bed.
- Fine polypropylene mesh pre-filter that prevents small particles or sediment from entering into the filter media, thus clogging the filter media.
- Activated carbon granules to absorb chlorine and organic compounds such as benzene (if present in your water).
- Antioxidant balls that decrease the Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) of the water, giving it antioxidant properties.
- Far Infra Red ceramic balls that contain 10 different types of minerals. They emit beneficial energy into the water and also reduce any residual heavy metals.
- Antibacterial ceramic balls to prevent the growth of bacteria in the filter cartridge.
- Final polypropylene filtration to stop any fine particulate from coming through the filter.
Biocera Alkaline Jug Features:
- It alkalises the water added to it, typically raising the pH from 7.5 to 9.5
- It changes the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) of the water, giving it antioxidant properties
Biocera Alkaline Jug Benefits:
- Flushes acidic in the body
- Supplies minerals such as Ca, K, Na, and Mg to the body
- Contains smaller water clusters (51.497 Hz) that hydrates the body up to 3 times
- Contains abundant Hydrogen(H2) to remove activated oxidant
- Small water cluster is absorbed into human body quickly.
- Helps dissolve and excrete body wastes from human body (Prevention of Constipation)
- Supplies minerals to help metabolism
- Improves water taste