Juicing Tips using a Whole Slow Juicer
We have put together some quick juicing tips for using your Kuvings cold pressed slow juicer.
- No need to cut apples, pears, juice them whole
- Carrots are best cut lengthways in half
- Celery stalks need to be copped
- Oranges taste better with rind removed
- Soft lemons best juiced with the skin on cut in half
- Lemons with hard skin are best juiced sliced
- Kale leaves with the stalks is juiced best chopped
- Wheat grass is best juiced in the smoothie strainer for more juice and more nutrition
- Allow juicer to juice what is in the chute before putting more fruit and vegetables in
- Always keep an eye on the pulp, whatever you put in must come out, either into juice or pulp
- Give the juicer time to “eat” and produce the best cold press juice for you and your family
- Nut Milks are made in the juicing strainer (nuts must be soaked)
- Nut Butters are made in the blank sorbet accessory
- Closing the juice cap while juicing, blends flavors together creating tasty juices
- Pouring water into the juice bowl with the cap closed after juicing helps create easy cleaning of your juicer
- Make a double batch and store in fridge for up to 72 hours
- Put a plastic bag in your pulp jug for easy clean up
- Wash your produce before jucing
B6000 Domestic Series
The B6000 model has been designed for domestic use. Classified the Whole Slow Juicer, because it juices whole fruit, producing a high quality nutritious juice. Less oxidation compared to any other cold press juicer on the market. The Kuvings B6000 juices all fruit and vegetables very well, whether they are hard vegetables like carrots and beetroot or soft like pineapple and greenie leaves like kale, celery, parsley and other herbs like ginger and turmeric.
The B6000 model has been recommended by choice twice now in 2014 and 2016 for its ease to use, quietness, nutrition value and ease to clean.
Suitable for the general family who wish to juice a few times a week for good health. Juices at 54 RPM with a 248 watt motor with a domestic warranty of 20 years on the motor and 5 years on the parts. Available in 3 colours, Silver, Burgundy and White.
C7000 Professional Series
The C7000 model has been designed for professional use, suitable for the health conscious person planning on juice fasting and healing their body quickly. Providing high nutrition at 50 RPM with less fibre in the juice for a smooth fine quality juice.
Small cafes and restaurants will also find this model suitable.
Designed and upgraded with parts from the Kuvings CS600 Commercial model the C7000 model is classified professional for this reason. Available in 5 colours, Black, White, Silver, Burgundy and Gold. Choice Recommended in 2016.
EVO820 Evolution Series
The all new 5th generation EVO820 Evolution series cold pressed juicer from Kuvings has arrived. It has a stylish leather pattern and streamlined body that looks and feels luxurious.
Key features include:
- new 5th generation drum set
- “O” shape flip gate feeding tube
- 82mm feeding gap (wider than previous models)
- easy washing pulp outlet
- strongest lid with 4 lock in points
Chef CS600 Commercial series
The CS600 Chef model is a commercial designed cold press juicer designed especially for your business in mind. Suitable for any Café, Restaurant, Juice Bar or Chef the CS600 is an on demand solution for cold press juicing continuously up to 24 hours.
Whether you are juicing on demand or bottling, the CS600 will service you efficiently.
Advantages include a wide mouth for whole apples and oranges, able to juice at 40 to 50 litres per hour depending on what you are juicing and providing a high nutritious fine quality juice that tastes delicious. Kuvings prides themselves on their excellent customer service and warranty of 5 years on the motor and 12 months on the parts.
If you ever need a demo, training or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 97980586 or email us at [email protected]