Cold Press Juicing
A healthier YOU – wherever you are!
This self-paced online course will show you how to use a Cold Press Juicer with maximum benefit.
Join our Master Juice Chef, Gary Dowse, in the world’s-first Kuvings Online Juicing Course.
You will get many hours of tried and tested recipes, hints and tips on cleaning, how to correctly prepare your produce and how to use your sorbet and smoothie accessories.
The full course contains 12 Lessons & over 200 Recipes.
Video and written instruction
Learn at your own pace
Bonus Lesson 13 - Juice Cleansing
Learn how to make delicious tasting juices for any season or occasion and be equipped with the knowledge, tools and experience to incorporate juicing into your life!
Get started today and receive INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS.
About this course
The Cold Press Juicing Online Course will provide you with a complete introduction to juicing.
It has been designed to cover all the basics of juicing in a Kuvings Juicer. It will equip you with all of the knowledge, tools and benefits to become a ‘Juice Ambassador’ and help your family and friends discover the power of getting more raw fruits and vegetables into their diet.
13 Lessons, 200+ Recipes over 3 Levels
Instant Online Access
Delicious and nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner juices
How to prepare all of your fruits, vegetables, nuts and herbs
Cold pressed smoothies, soups and sauces
Nut mylks, sorbet, iceblocks, tonics, spritzers, cocktails, mocktails and more...
Learn how to make juices for any season or event
New recipes added regularly
Bonus 3-Day Juice Cleansing program
First Aid Juices
Cold Pressed Smoothies
Cocktails & Mocktails
Soups & Sauces
Whole Fruit Ice Blocks
Tonics & Spritzers
Choose Your Enrolment
Prices shown is AUD.
LEVEL 1getting started
- Level 1 – is 100% FREE to help you make the most of your Kuvings Cold Press Juicer.
- 2 Lessons – with lifetime access to help you get familiar with your new healthy kitchen appliance.
- 40+ recipes – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner recipes – you will soon be making delicious juices for your whole family.
- Follow along with Gary, Master Juice Chef for Kuvings Australia as you discover simple techniques to assemble and clean your juicer as well as how to prepare your produce to make it easier (and faster) to juice.
- You will also learn how to juice in bulk and store your juices (so you can grab and go), without losing any nutritional value.
LEVEL 2regular juicer
- Level 2 – for people who want to take juicing to the next level and make juicing a healthy daily habit.
- 6 Lessons – with lifetime access to help you get really familiar with your new healthy kitchen appliance.
- 60+ recipes – and more added regularly, you get recipes for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, as well as juices to Boost your Immunity and Energy.
- Learn how to make nut milk in your cold press juicer
- Using the accessory attachments to make frozen desserts and cold press smoothies.
- You will also learn how to juice in bulk and store your juice as well as recipes for using the pulp.
LEVEL 3juice chef
- Level 3 – is our signature course for people who want to become a certified ‘Juice Chef’.
- 13 Lessons – with lifetime access to help you understand all there is to know about using a Kuvings Cold Press Juicer.
- 200+ recipes – new recipes added regularly, this is the ultimate course for anyone serious about juicing!
- Everything in previous levels
- Follow along with Gary, Master Juice Chef for Kuvings Australia as you increase your juice repertoire with recipes for Immunity, First Aid, Energy Boosting, Detoxing and Juice Shots.
- You will also learn how to juice in bulk and store your juice as well as how to use the pulp.
Be your own Juice Chef
Learn to cold press a large variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds and even grains.
This course will guide you through a series of lessons that will have you juicing delicious recipes with ease.
At the end of the course you will earn a Juice Chef certificate.
Who is Gary Dowse?
He is a best-selling author of the book ‘Juice Chef’ a recipe book that contains 52 delicious tasting juice recipes for health and healing, Gary has also written a series of ‘Juice eBooks’ to help people juice through each season and to easily and safely cleanse and detox following nature’s calendar.
Gary is passionate about helping people incorporate more raw fruits and vegetables into their diet so they can live a healthier and more vibrant life. Gary follows a mostly plant-based diet and loves the restorative and preventative medicine that nature provides.
Over the past 20 years, Gary has inspired people with his simplistic way of explaining how the body works and how plants can help support your body to heal. He is a ‘Juice Master’ Graduate and holds a Diploma in Nutrition and Plant-based Cooking. And, when timing allows, he runs Juice Fasting Retreats in Northern Rivers NSW.
Master Juice Chef
Sample Course Videos
Level 3 – 13 Lessons, 38 Topics
Over 200 recipes in the complete level 3 course.