This amazing take on a classic kids favourite is from the book “Life Changing Foods” by Anthony Williams (Medical Medium). It is smooth and very easy to drink and what’s more, it is packed with healthy goodness. Banana, dates, vanilla and coconut water – simple and easy in your Kuvings Blender and even easier to drink!
Mix it up with different flavours
- Chocolate – add 1 teaspoon of Organic Cacao Powder
- Strawberry – add 1 cup frozen raspberries & 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Green – add 1 cup of baby spinach
- Mango – add 1 cup frozen mango cheeks
Ingredients – makes about 1 litre
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or scrapings of a 1/2 inch piece of vanilla ben pod, split lengthwise)
- 2 frozen bananas (break into smaller chunks)
- 4 fresh bananas (break in half)
- 2 dates, pitted (leave out or reduce if you don’t like a sweet milkshake)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Blended with Kuvings SV500 Vacuum Blender
Step 1: Gather your ingredients and place them into the blender
Step 2: Blend all together in your Kuvings Vacuum Blender
- Place the lid on the jug and the noise-reduction cover on
- Touch ‘power on’ button
- Select auto blend button
- Let the Blender do its thing.
Want more healthy plant-based smoothies?