Just two ingredients and you can make your own coconut milk in your Kuvings Blender! And, if you blend it under vacuum it will easily store in the fridge for longer.
You can use this home-made coconut mylk for coffee, curries, drinking, smoothies or even blend with some fruits, pour into a silicone ice cream mould to make ice cream!
Coconut contains many powerful properties. It will enhance the power of whatever it touches, so if you add coconut to a plant-based smoothie, all of those ingredients will be super-charged. If you add it to a salad, everything else in the salad (cucumber, lettuce, tomato, spinach etc..) will become more nutritious and life-changing.
Extract from the book “Life Changing Foods” by Medical Medium – grab your copy here.
Ingredients (makes 250ml)
- 1/4 cup shredded dried coconut
- 1/2 cup filtered water
If you want a thicker, creamier coconut mylk, just increase the dried coconut to water ratio.
If you want more, just double the recipe.
Blended with Kuvings SV500 Vacuum Blender
Step 1: Gather your ingredients and place them into the blender
Step 2: Blend all together in your Kuvings Vacuum Blender
- Place the lid on the jug and the noise-reduction cover on
- Touch ‘power on’ button
- Choose ‘auto blend’ option and let the blender do its thing.
Step 3: Pour through your nut mylk bag into a glass jug/container
- Cover your glass jug/container with your nut mylk bag (or tea strainer l if you don’t have a bag)
- Pour your coconut mylk into your container, passing it through the strainer
- Use your hands to squeeze the bag to get all of the mylk out
- Discard the pulp.
There you have it, a quick and delicious coconut mylk for you to make as you need. It will store for about 5-7 days in the fridge.
Want more healthy plant-based recipes?