Cabala Juice Recipe
This Cabala Juice recipe is a 1 litre version of a healing recipe I got from one of my mentors, Cowboy Don Tolman. The word C.A.B.A.L.A stands for Carrot, Apple, Beetroot, Apple, Lemon, Apple – the ingredients. It is nutrient packed, and the deeply earthy taste will satisfy your body on all levels.
It is a perfect any-time of the day juice and it is often used as a healing juice for extended juice fasts.
The combination of three different Apple colours, the orange Carrots, deep red Beetroot and Lemon give this juice a very balanced flavour covering the full spectrum of phytonutrients.
Beetroot (30 sec)
- Cut in half and then into quarters
- Slice each half into thin slices to make it easier to press.
- Juice with skin on (you can also juice the leaves and stems).
Carrots (1 min)
- Cut carrots lengthwise once
- If larger carrots are used cut again lengthwise
Apples (15 sec)
- Remove the stems and remove any stickers
- Juice apples whole with skin and seeds.
- Cut in half or quarters if too big to fit into the wide chute.
Lemon (30 sec)
- Remove stickers and cut off any hard end points
- Slice lemons into rounds with skin on to give more flavour and get more juice from each lemon.
Begin by juicing the carrots slowly one at a time. Let them machine eat each carrot before juicing the next.
Secondly juice the apples whole if they are small enough to fit in the chute. Yellow apple first, then red then green.
Next juice the beetroot, go slowly adding about 2 or 3 slices at a time.
Finish the juice with the lemon slices.
Juicing Time: 5 mins
Juice Qty: 1 Litre
Tip: If you want more beetroot flavour juice the beetroot first as the rest of the ingredients will pick up more of the beetroot colour as you juice them. If you want less beetroot flavour juice them at the end.