These mouth-watering blueberry pancakes are very moreish. Chock-full of healthy goodness, they are satisfying and scrumptious. And, you can team them with some coconut yoghurt or icecream and take them to the next level!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 steamed apple, diced
- Handful blueberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Peel and core your apple, then dice into 2cm pieces. Steam until soft.
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Blend for at least 60 seconds or until a smooth mixture has formed.
- On a medium heat stove, add your choice of dairy-free butter to a pan. Once melted, pour out the pancake mixture into the pan.
- Cook on either side until the desired level of brownness has been achieved.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh banana and berries!
*Made in the Kuvings SV400 Vacuum Blender
Watch how easy they are to make!