Indulge in the creamy and wholesome goodness of our Banana Nut Butter Smoothie!
Packed with natural sweetness from frozen bananas and the rich, nutty flavour of your choice of nut butter, this delightful concoction is the perfect way to kickstart your day or refuel after a workout.
With just four simple ingredients, it’s not only easy to make but also incredibly nutritious.
Blending the velvety texture of bananas, the caramel-like sweetness of pitted dates, the nutty richness of your favourite nut butter, and the creamy silkiness of almond mylk, this smoothie offers a symphony of flavours and a burst of energy.
Whether you’re a breakfast enthusiast or a snack connoisseur, this Banana Nut Butter Smoothie is a delightful treat that will satisfy your taste buds and keep you fueled throughout the day.
- 2 cups frozen banana
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp nut butter (peanut, almond etc..)
- 1/2 cup almond mylk (or other plant-based mylk)
Blended with Kuvings Nutri Blender
1. Add all of your ingredients to your Kuvings Blender and blend until done.
- Add more or less pitted dates / honey if you want it sweeter/ less sweet
- Vanilla Paste to give it a hint of vanilla bean
- Add coconut yoghurt or coconut water to change how thick or thin you want it
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top for added benefit/look
Want more healthy plant-based smoothies?
Try our Rainbow Series: