This is a great sauce that can be used in baking or as I have done on top of slices of apples with coconut and sultanas as a healthy snack.
So simple and delicious!
Ingredients (makes about 1 cup)
- 2 steamed apples (cored and peeled)
- 1 pitted medjool date
- 1 celery stalk (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Swap out the juice strainer and wiper blades for the Smoothie Strainer accessory.
- Keep the smart cap closed until all ingredients have been added.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and then add handfuls at a time to your juicer.
- Let it blend, this is a cold pressed smoothie, so it will take a little while to press the ingredients, but with no air in the mix, you will taste the difference!
Note: This was made in the B8000 Cold Press Juicer with the Smoothie Strainer fitted. Click here to purchase.
Do this slowly. Let it press the ingredients – it’s worth it!
Watch how easy it is to make Apple Sauce in your juicer with the smoothie strainer fitted: