This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Kuvings Australia and our customers.❤️
To register as an affiliate you must fill in the affiliate application form located at www.kuvings.com.au/affiliates
We review and moderate all affiliate applications, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Kuvings Australia via your unique referral link. You will also receive a unique 5% customer coupon code to give out to your customers.
You can then check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a sweet commission when a customer purchases from our online website www.kuvings.com.au using your referral link or customer coupon code.
We pay out affiliate commissions in AUD PayPal. We only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $100.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go for it!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your PayPal account with us.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $100.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below)
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Kuvings Australia. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Kuvings Australia. As an affiliate we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Kuvings Australia will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Kuvings and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Kuvings Australia to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote us, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Affiliate Program Policies
How you promote Kuvings Australia is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Kuvings Australia and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about kuvings and if you are a guest blogger you will be doing this often
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Kuvings Australia, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about Kuvings Australia and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about Kuvings Australia with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. ? But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Kuvings Australia may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for our products, so this method adds no value to Kuvings Australia.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited – Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Kuvings Australia P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Kuvings Australia (Brand Ambassador exemption). Affiliates aren’t employees of Kuvings Australia and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Kuvings Australia is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Kuvings Australia site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Kuvings Australia is prohibited (Brand Ambassador exception).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. ?
Consequences of using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Kuvings Australia. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Kuvings Australia. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!