Avocado | Banana | Cacao Pudding
This is as easy as ABC! It is really simple dessert that can be made in a couple of minutes. My preference is to eat this after it has been refrigerated, but, you don’t have to. Or, you could use a frozen banana and an avocado that’s been in the fridge and it will generate the same result.
Vegan & Healthy
This plant-based pudding is silky and smooth and what’s more, the avocado is added for texture, not taste. It’s naturally sweetened with 5+ Manuka Honey & vanilla bean, and a wickedly decadent goodness compliments of some cacao powder.
Did you know that raw cacao is a superfood? Yep, it will give your body antioxidants, magnesium, iron and it’s packed with all the great feel good messengers (serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine) that helps you to slip into a state of bliss and happiness!
Mix it up to suit your taste
This nature packed pudding can be changed to suit your tastes. Here’s some different ways you can mix it up:
- Frozen Banana – use frozen banana if you want to eat this pudding straight away without refrigeration
- Frozen Mango – banana not your thing, you can substitute it with frozen berries if you want to make ABC with berries instead of banana
Not a chocolate fan
Change the recipe to include Mango, Banana and Kiwi with the Avocado and you end up with a fruity pudding that is delicious!
- 2 medium sized avocado
- 2 small banana’s
- 2 tablespoon Manuka Honey
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder*
- 1/4 cup filtered water*
- handful of toppings to suit your tastes – coconut, fresh fruit, nuts
*to get your desired consistency, just add 1/4 of the water to start and add more as you need.
*this is a really light touch chocolate pudding, so, if you’re a chocolate lover, add more cacao to satisfy your chocolate desires!
Blended with Kuvings SV500 Vacuum Blender
Step 1: Gather your ingredients and place them into the blender as follows:
- Put all of your ingredients into your blender and just add a little bit of water to start with, adding more if you need it.
Step 2: Blend all together in your Kuvings Vacuum Blender
- Place the lid on the jug and the noise-reduction cover on
- Touch ‘power on’ button
- Select vacuum blend or auto blend button
- Let the Blender do its thing
- Add more water as you need to reach your desired consistency
Dress it as much or as little as you like with any of the following toppings:
- fresh fruit – raspberries, banana, strawberry, mango, kiwi
- nuts – flaked almonds, walnuts
- coconut – desiccated or shredded
Enjoy immediately, or pop it into the fridge for a colder treat!
“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.” ~ Francois La Rochefoucauld
Want more healthy plant-based recipes?